The city of Ottawa has a lot to offer. If you just purchased an Equinox from Bill Walsh GM Superstore and are itching to take it out on the town, consider some of these upcoming events in Ottawa.
- Illinois Valley Walk to End Alzheimer’s: Join this walk for a great cause on Saturday, Sept. 9, at Jordon Block. Registration is at 8 a.m., the ceremony starts at 8:45, and the walk begins at 9.
- Birds of Prey Live!: Get up close and personal with several birds of prey, including hawks, falcons, and owls, on Sept. 2 and 3 at either 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. The event is being held by Saving Our American Raptors at Starved Rock State Park.
- Magda Brown: Magda Brown is a Holocaust survivor who will share her incredible story about one of the world’s darkest hours at the Reddick Public Library on Sept. 10. Be there at 1 p.m. to hear her powerful story.
- Ottawa’s Old Town Farmers Market: Every Saturday morning, you can count on this farmers market to be at Washington Square Park from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with fresh fruits and veggies for you to load up your Equinox with and take home for dinner.
- Murder Mystery Dinner: Make a date night out of this classic whodunit dinner at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Sept. 9 starting at 6:15 p.m.
If you have other questions or want to know more of the latest news, visit us at Bill Walsh Chevrolet!